General Fair Information
1. Fair Hours are as follows:
Friday, June 29: 4 pm - 11 pm
Saturday, June 30: Noon - 11 pm
Sunday, July 1: Noon - 11 pm
Monday, July 2: 4 pm - 11 pm
Tuesday, July 3: 4 pm - 11 pm
Wednesday, July 4: Noon - 11 pm
2. Your display must be in place no later than 1:00 PM on Friday, June 29th and must remain in place until the fair closes on Wednesday, July 4th. No display will be removed until the head of security and/or fair CEO have given the "all clear" sign.
3. As an exhibitor you will receive 2 passes per day for admission to the fair as well as 1 parking pass.
4. RV parking is available for $40-$45 per night on a first come, first served basis. Please call (707) 942-5221 to make reservations.
1. Double rope stanchions must separate engines from public by a minimum of four (4) feet.
2. Properly charged fire extinguisher must be nearby.
3. Flammables must be stored at least six (6) feet away from running engines in closed containers.
4. NO RUNNING ENGINES SHALL BE LEFT UNATTENDED!
5. Person attending engines must be in control at all times.
6. There must be at least three (3) feet clear space between individual engines. Not required on trailer mounted displays.
7. Consumption of any alcoholic beverages is prohibited while inside any roped off display area or while operating any equipment.
1. Clutter-free exhibit space
2. Exhaust should be directed up or away from viewing public.
3. No belts in line with viewing area.
4. First aid kit.